PCB Assembly & Manufacturing Services
Problem Faced By OEMs
- Right-sizing your contract manufacturer selection
- Forecasting with reasonable accuracy
- Reducing your inventory liabilities
- Eliminating pricing surprises
- Monitoring quality before and after delivery
- Managing product changes effectively
- Defining an exit path with your contract manufacturer
- Assigning the right team
- Assessing the total cost of offshore manufacturing
- Ensuring compliance with environmental directives
IS YOUR ELECTRONICS CONTRACT MANUFACTURING PARTNER GIVING YOU SLEEPLESS NIGHT?
Get Free Consultation
Challenges faced by OEMs
Problem:- Supply Chain Challenges: Sourcing constraints, inaccurate forecasting, Pricing fluctuations, Inventory Management, Natural/Geopolitical disruptions
Solution:- Well-aligned SAP ERP run Supply Chain Management that mitigates/lessens risks related to Forecasting unevenness, Inventory, BCP(Business Continuity Plan)for alternate manufacturing sites in case of need.
Problem:- Need to decrease manufacturing cost to be more competitive, customer friendly and add shareholder value
Solution:- Flexible Employee strength based on demand, Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE)in collaboration with the OEM
Problem:- Risk of dilution of Intellectual Property(IP)
Solution:- NDAs, Robust Systems of access controls, Employee/Supplier confidentiality Agreements, CCTV, Document control
Problem:- Constant demand for Technological Innovations
Solution:- Adept at Innovations in Process Improvement, by Innovations such as Poka Yoke techniques and LEAN Management
Problem:- Concerns on Energy efficiency, Worker Safety, and Environment
Solution:- 1SO 14001/18001 OSHAS standard operations. Solar energy production in house.
Problem:- New Product Development Timelines
Solution:- Dedicated NPI Lines/Engineering resources
Problem:- Need for multi-location manufacturing
Solution:- Multi location EMS Facilities
Problem:- Growth limitation of supplier
Solution:- Robust financial health of the company for high scale of operations
Looking for EMS Partner but not sure of —?
Looking for EMS Partner but confused about—?
Looking for MES Partner but afraid of—-?
Looking for EMS Partner but struggling with—?
East India Technologies P. Ltd Offer Services
PCBA, short for printed circuit board assembly, refers to the combination of PCB, components and electronic accessories. Simply speaking, PCBA is actually the PCB with components assembled.
Electronic Contract Manufacturing
Contract Electronic Manufacturing Services. East India Technologies, based in India, specializes in providing electronic contract manufacturing services
Box Build Assembly
A box build assembly otherwise known as systems integration includes several assemblies works in an electromechanical assembly process excluding the production of a printed circuit board.
We provide one-stop solutions including PCB fabrication, components procurement, and Surface Mount Technology SMT PCB Assembly services such as BGA, PBGA, Flip-chip, CSP, and WLCSP.
Wave soldering is a large-scale soldering process by which electronic components are soldered to a printed circuit board (PCB) to form an electronic assembly.
A PCB Conformal coating is a protective chemical coating or polymer film 25-75µm thick (50µm typical) that ‘conforms’ to the circuit board topology.
East India technologies its position as the industry leader with the IX Series – top-of-the-range X-ray inspection systems that can detect foreign bodies of the lowest densities,
Our EMS Activities
Computing & Office Automation Card
Entertainment & Games
- Manufacturing Centers: Bangalore, India
- Marketing Centers: Massachusetts, United State, Bangalore & Delhi, India
- Total Plant Capacity: 1094K CPH
- Capability: Chip 0201, 12MIL & μBGA
- Total Facility: 20000 SQ. MTS.
- Lead Free, ESD Protected & Clean Environment Std.
- One third business from exports to developed world
- Product Traceability & SAP
- Rapid prototyping & NPI
East India Technologies P. Ltd. Offers to the OEM
- Well aligned SAP ERP run Supply Chain Management that mitigates/lessens risks related to Forecasting unevenness ,Inventory,BCP(Business Continuity Plan)for alternate manufacturing sites in case of need.
- Flexible Employee strength based on demand, Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE)in collaboration with the OEM.
- NDAs,Robust Systems of access controls, Employee/Supplier confidentiality Agreements,CCTV ,Document control.
- Adept at Innovations in Process Improvement, by Innovations such as Poka Yoke techniques and LEAN Management.
- 1SO 14001/18001 OSHAS standard operations. Solar energy production in house.
- Dedicated NPI Lines/Engineering resources
- Multi location EMS Facilities
- Robust financial health of the company for high scale of operations